I’m Liam Campbell, a web designer, developer, and enthusiast. I work at Patreon. This is my website. Hello!
Things I’ve done lately:
- Built, tested, launched, and cultivated many user- and artist-facing features for Patreon’s web site—ask me for more details
- Became a maintainer for nion, a declarative API data management library built in-house for Patreon
- Helped launch Atlassian Community with a small team, a tight deadline, and a koo-koo bananas tech stack
- Early front-end infrastructure for 5calls.org, plus ongoing open source work now that it’s out in the world
- A front-end design system for VIZ, a gigantic publisher of manga and anime—structurally inspired by the idea of Functional CSS
- Gosh Hang It, a polyfill for the hanging-punctuation property in CSS
You can e-mail me about stuff you think I might be interested in.