I’m Liam Campbell, a web designer, developer, and enthusiast. I work at Patreon. This is my website. Hello!
Things I’ve done lately:
- Helped launch Atlassian Community with a small team, a tight deadline, and a koo-koo bananas tech stack.
- Early front-end infrastructure for 5calls.org, plus ongoing open source work now that it’s out in the world.
- Interstitial slide design for Generate San Francisco 2016, a riot of flexbox and gradient hacks
- The CSS Mosh Pit, an experiment in anarchic web styles
- A talk for CSSConf Nordic about CSS hacks and exploits, and using them to forge the future of web design
- A front-end design system for VIZ, a gigantic publisher of manga and anime—structurally inspired by the idea of Functional CSS
- Gosh Hang It, a polyfill for the hanging-punctuation property in CSS
You can e-mail me about stuff you think I might be interested in.